HI, MY NAME IS JENNY TOMEI AND
I’M A QUALIFIED NUTRITIONAL THERAPIST and PERSONAL TRAINER
I love encouraging my clients to be confident, by taking the time to listen, being supportive, and reassuring them that they can achieve anything if they put their mind to it.
If you need motivation to achieve your goals, then you’ve come to the right trainer!
The Fitness and Nutrition industry is OVERLOADED with information, my job is to simplify things for you, and make your life easier when it comes understanding your body! I specialise in the following areas:
- Disordered Eating and Eating Disorders ( NCFED Practitioner skills for Eating Disorders. This has been approved by the British Psychological Society)
- Weight Loss
- Pre and Post Natal Exercise
Having suffered myself with digestive issues for years, I was then diagnosed with a functional bowel disorder, which is known as a disorder of the gut brain axis. I struggled with motility issues, which then caused nutritional deficiencies, and eventually I had to stop training in order to let my body fully heal.
Did you know!?
“Your gut and emotions are a two-way street. They both impact each other. Addressing the state of your Gut, is not just about the food you eat!”
How I used my mind to heal my IBS!
There are many positive effects of mind-body interventions on health. Because of the brain-gut axis, we can use psychological treatments to directly influence digestion. Gut derived hypnotherapy helped to heal my gut, by releasing past trauma and stressful events. Hypnotherapy has a quieting effect on the gut, and has been shown to directly influence gut motility, gut secretions, and pain sensitivity. My IBS was never down to the food it was down to stress and my emotions.
- Nutritional Therapist (DipCNM, ANP)
- NCFED Advanced Diploma Practitioner Skills for Eating Disorders. Approved by the British Psychological Society. I use practical interventions, and nutritional rehabilitation guidance to support change and recovery from eating distress.
- Level 3 Personal Trainer:
- Qualified Pre and Post Natal Instructor
- Running Coach
- Meta Fit instructor (HIIT classes)
- Spin instructor
- Degree in Business Studies (BA Hons)
As an Athlete
I run for Bromley and Blackheath harriers running club, where I take part in various races throughout the year, my favourite is the Cross Country season!
Regular Runs I compete in
Great South Run
Great North Run
Petts wood 10kChislehurst 10K
Regents park 10k
Various other 10ks in London
Great North run
Rock and Roll Half Marathon
Meet Nicole – Your go to healthy skin and hair expert
Consuming toxic ingredients over the years takes its toll on your health. It effects your hair and your skin in ways you’re probably not even aware of.
- Common ingredients found in shampoo are also used as cleaning agents in car engine oils and floor cleaners? Now after reading that, did you know that it only takes 26 seconds for what you put onto your hair and skin to be absorbed into your blood stream.
- I would like to share a product I am very proud of that is not only toxic free, environmentally friendly and cruelty free. It also reverses the damage from product build up, and allows the hair and skin to repair from the inside and grow in a healthy environment all while slowing the signs of ageing.
- If you have been suffering from oily roots, dry ends, itchy flaky scalp, unmanageable hair, thinning or balding, breakage or frizz then I can help you.
- If you suffer from dry or oily skin, pigmentation, acne, large pores, fine lines, lack of collagen and vitamin c then I have a product that you will love.
Click on the link below to learn more about this lovely vegan skincare and haircare brand.
Let’s help our bodies stay healthy xx